Thursday, September 9, 2010

Reviewing the Situation

Welcome to Phase Two of my Reinvention of the Blog.  This will be the replacement for all of the different review posts from Crisis of Infinite Monkeys:  my Movie Mondays, TV Tuesdays, Written Word Wednesdays, etc. That being said, I plan to do away with the former structure -- rather than saving up a week's worth of viewing and doing a massive info-dump, I'd like to spread my reviews out more regularly.  I hope the more manageable size of the posts will make up for their more random placement.

Going along with my desire for more interactivity with the audience, I'd like to put out an open call for suggestions for items to review -- whether it be something that I've never tried before, or something that you'd just like to hear my thoughts on.

No comments:

Post a Comment